PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Saturday 16 February 2013

My Kanban design team projects...


Hello lovelies,
 
Wooo Hooooo it's Saturday again, which not only means the week-end, it also mean's it's time to show you my KANBAN design team projects for this week!
 
I must tell you first about something really exciting! Let me introduce you to KANBAN DIGITAL CRAFTS  this is the exciting new website from Kanban where you Click - Print - Craft. How wonderful is this? You will be able to buy images now to use in your crafting and download them straight away. Visit today just click on the link!
 
Anyway, now I've told you that exciting news....here are my projects this week! As it was Valentine's Day on Thursday I chose to go with a love theme...from courtship..to engagement....to wedding!
 
My first one is a Valentine's Card I have made for my hubby.
 
 

For this card I have used...
~ Ruby Anniversary Papercraft Toppers 901537
~ Love & Marriage Paper Pad 901539
~ Male Sentiments
~ Gold Card
~ Gems 5mm & 3mm
~ Sentimental Labels ~ Verses
~ Black ribbon
 
My second card is an Engagement card...
 
 
 
To make this card I have used...
 
~ Scalloped card blank
~ Love & Marriage Paper Pad 901539
~ You're Engaged Paper Craft Toppers 901522
~ Occassions 1 greeting
~ Gems 5mm
~ Ribbon
 
For my final card today I have made a Wedding Card...
 
 
To make this card I have used...
 
~ Scalloped Square Card Blank
~ Love & Marriage Paper Pad 901539
~ Happily Ever After Papercraft Toppers 901529
~ Self Adhesive Ribbon Stickers
~ Gems 3mm
 
All of the items I have listed are Kanban, keep checking the CRAFTED BY YOU Kanban online shop for these gorgeous goodies.
 
Don't forget for all you Kanban fans out there we have a group on Facebook called WE LOVE KANBAN  If you love all things Kanban just click on the link and request to join in the fun!
 
Also don't forget to follow the KANBAN BLOG where you will see all the latest design team creations.
 
Finally, if you have ordered the latest collection from Kanban called 'Walk With Me' that was launched on Wednesday on Ideal World and Create & Craft TV, you will absolutely love love love it! Mine has just arrived and I have already made a design team project with it for next week. Stop by next Saturday to have a peek at what I have made. I have to say, I love it and it will be living in my craft room!
 
Thank you for stopping by today, I always appreciate your visits and your lovely comments too.
 
Have a lovely week-end, have fun and happy crafting!
 
Lots of love
Nicola XXX
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards as always NJ, love them hun, have to get mines done for this week, if I can stay out off my bed long enough, Love and Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All stunners as always Nicola.They are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete