PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 27 March 2013

VISIBLE IMAGE.....EXCITING NEWS....

Hello lovelies......
 
Well I have some very exciting news!
 
I am really excited to announce that I am on the
 
Design Team
 
for the fabulous
 

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
 
I am so excited to be a part of this amazing design team and to be working with fantastic and excellent quality stamps and working with like minded dedicated crafter's who enjoy sharing their creation's with you all as much as I do.
 
Hop over to the
 
 
You will see lot's of inspiration from the design team using the gorgeous range of stamps. Also while you are there click on the follow tab, you can then keep up with what crafty creativeness we will be bringing you!
 
You will also be able to enter the monthly challenge too!
 
I have a project to share with you using the gorgeous KATIE STAMP
 
 
I have coloured her with Letraset Promarkers, used twine for texture and used Grand Nestabilities to matt her onto. I have used Distress Inks for some of the edges. I stamped the greeting which you can buy HERE 
 
I love this stamp Katie is so cute!
 
Visible Image also have a FACEBOOK GROUP which you can join by clicking on the link. We are all really friendly and you will see gorgeous creations and inspiration too.
 
So, thats my exciting crafty news. I am so happy and feel that my crafty journey is going to be even more exciting. I really appreciate you all following my exciting times and I look forward to sharing with you my passion for creating!
 
Have fun and happy stamping,
lots of love
Nicola XXX
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop welcome Nicola :D ......sadly not a big 'Katie' fan, too girly for me but love how you have used the twine, fab idea and I am looking forward to working with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nicola, a gorgeous card, love the colours and image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Nicola! We are going to have so much fun! Great 'Katie' card, lovely sunshiney colours, and love the twine! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations with our stamps. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations hun well done . A very pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Nicola, well deserved and I am sure you will be a fantastic asset to the Visible Image team.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete