PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 13 October 2013

Makey Bakey Mice......

Hello lovelies!
 
Well I am having a very busy time at the moment with one thing and another so I have only just got round to showing you some cards I made last week.
 
I bought the Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice Collection a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had chance to play with my stamps and cd's yet. I wanted to make some quick cards so the kit that I bought was just perfect!
 
These mice are so cute and adorable, and I really do think that they will suit all age groups.
 
I hope you like these very quick and easy makes...
 




 
Thank you for stopping by I always appreciate your visits.
 
Till next time....Happy Crafting,
 
lots of love
Nicola
XXX


4 comments:

  1. These mice are just too cute! I especially love the mice that are taking photos and scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful selection of cards each with its own character.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selection of cards hun and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete