PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Aspire Crafts Create & Craft Show Times....

Hello lovelies!
 
Well I am really excited to be sharing the fantastic news that
 
 
Will be on your TV screens on
 
Thursday 21st November
 
on
 
Create & Craft Channel 671

and

Ideal World Channel 644
 
The lovely Cheremane will be demoing and showing you the stunning
 
 
The Vintage Bloom collection is so beautiful and I love creating with this range.
 
You will see some of my samples on the show too!
 
Here is one of my samples...
 
 
I have also used a Dekro Mount frame too.
 
The show times are...
 
8am Create & Craft
 
11am Create & Craft
 
3pm Ideal World
 
Make sure you tune in to see the fab demos and gorgeous craft goodies available to buy. If you are going out make sure you hit that record button....believe me you won't want to miss them!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola
XXX


1 comment: