PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 27 January 2014

Compartment Boxes...Designed by Kathy Mills

Hello lovelies, I hope you have all enjoyed a lovely week-end.

I want to share with you a project I have just finished. I have made this for the fabulous Kathy Mills and her daughter Cara from 

Ruby Red Crafts

The "6x"6 Compartment Box is designed by Kathy and available to buy from Ruby Red Crafts.

These boxes are lovely to decorate, then pop a gift inside and the recipient can keep the box after. A gift in itself!

The boxes are so easy to make up. I would actually make some up and keep as gorgeous boxes for my craft room to store beautiful ribbons and pretty things in. Now that's another job to add on my to do list! LOL



The die-cut flower is Cheery Lynn Black Eyed Susan Strip, which I have also sprayed with Crafter's Companion Pearl Diamond Spray & Sparkle. Both available from Ruby Red Crafts.

I have also used Distress Ink Victorian Velvet around the edges of the topper and paper.

The boxes will also be available to buy from the Ruby Red Crafts Stand 

at the

National Motorcycle Museum Craft Exhibition

Saturday 1st February.


Make sure you stop by the stand and have a look at all the gorgeous goodies available to buy.

Thanks for stopping by today, I always appreciate your visits.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola 
XXX

1 comment: