PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 16 February 2015

Colouring with Polychromo pencils...

Hello lovelies!

Well this afternoon I have been busy colouring a lovely digi called

Betty Boots

which I bought from 

That Craft Place.

I decided to colour her using my Faber-Castell Polychromo pencils.

I really like using these.

I have made this card to enter it into the challenge over at 


The theme is...

Film (Inspired)

I have chosen a film that I absolutely loved from 1986. 

'Pretty In Pink'.


I love this film, it is one of my favourite's.

The shades used are...

Rose Carmine, Middle Purple Pink, Magenta,
Mauve,
Walnut Brown, Burnt Ochre, Cadmium Yellow

I hope you like my entry into the challenge for


Thanks for stopping by today. I always appreciate your visit's.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lot's of love
Nicola 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment