PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 16 March 2015

A little bit of stamping...

Hello lovelies!

I have had a lovely time stamping and colouring a really cute image.

I have used a stamp from Lili of the Valley called


I love this stamp. 

Once I coloured the stamp with my Promarker's, I then made the image into a card. I wanted to create varied contrasting colour's and texture's.

Here is what I came up with...


The Promarker shades I have used are:

The Bear...
Putty, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Burnt Sienna

The Daisy...
Antique Pink, Mulberry, Maroon, Plum, Apple, Bright Green

I have used a scalloped heart die and also a scalloped bunting die.

I added texture by using twine, cotton lace, cheesecloth, fabric, flower's and button's.

I love this cute stamp. 

Thank you for stopping by today. I alway's appreciate your visit's.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lot's of love 
Nicola
XXX

1 comment: