PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 27 April 2015

Steampunk With A Pretty Twist...

Hello lovelies!

I have made a card to enter into the challenge over at the 


The theme is

'Anything Goes or Layers'

I chose to make a card, with a lot of layers.

I used a gorgeous new stamp from 

That Craft Place  called Steampunk Betty.

I absolutely love this stamp set.

So, here's my Steampunk With A Pretty Twist...


I coloured her with Letraset Promarker's in shades...

Skin Tone: Putty, Oatmeal, Almond, Dusky Rose
Hair: Tan, Caramel, Sandstone, Cocoa, Burnt Sienna
Clothes, boots, hat: Denim Blue, Blue Pearl, Pastel Blue, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Antique Pink, Salmon Pink, Fuchsia Pink, Cerise,
Flexmarkers: Soft Aqua, Cloud Blue

Ingredients from That Craft Place...

Steampunk Betty Clear Stamp Set
Creative Expressions Frames & Tags - Piereced Flags die
Capsule Collection - Wild Rose by docrafts Papermania
MDF - Cogs and butterflies (I've covered these in the paper)
Watch embellishment
Flowers

The rest of the ingredients...

Tim Holtz Gadget Gears die
Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink Picked Raspberry
Pins, Straws, Lace, Ribbon, Linen, Cheesecloth, Stickles Diamond, 
Kraft card blank 7" x 7"
Spotty paper from a scrap pad. 
Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle Pink Iridescent glitter spray (sprayed the flags)
Brown sketch pen to create faux stitching.

I love these colours together, such a lovely contrast.

So, this is my entry into the challenge over at the


I hope you like my card.

Thank you for stopping by today. I always appreciate your visits.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment