PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 21 June 2015

That Craft Place 'Lot's of Layer's' Challenge...

Hello lovelies!

We have another fabulous challenge for you over at


The theme for this challenge is

'Lot's of Layer's'.

I'm on the mixed media team, but as I also love making cards too I've joined this challenge. I've used a gorgeous new digi stamp from THAT CRAFT PLACE - ETSY SHOP called 'Daddy's Little Helper'.


I've coloured this little cutie with Letraset Promarkers in shades:
Skin: Soft Peach, Oatmeal, Sunkissed Pink, Almond, Dusky Pink
Hair: Cocoa, Henna, Terracotta, Cinnamon
Clothes & Splats: Dusky Rose, Antique Pink, Mandarin, Peach, Pastel Yellow, Yellow, Meadow Green, Marsh Green

The lovely products used from 
Quality Paper Pad PPSL10 ~ Pearlescent Card ~ Tim Holtz Distress Inks Abandoned Coral & Cracked Pistachio ~  Ink Splat Stencil ~ Greyboard Drips ~ MDF Banner ~ MDF Word Circle ~  Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue ~ Cheesecloth ~ Patterened Ribbon ~ Flowers 

I think 'Daddy's Little Helper' is so cute.

We would love to see your creations for this challenge, so don't forget...Layer It Up!

Hop over to 


to see lot's of wonderful design team inspiration.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Happy Crafting,
lots of love
Nicola 
XXX

4 comments:

  1. Nicola this is so pretty. Loving the pastel ice cream colours and cute girl.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. My kids call my mom Nana. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    TTCRD DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! I love the colours you have used! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete