PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 19 July 2015

That Craft Place - Words Challenge

Hello lovelies!

It's time for another challenge over at


Now I'm usually on the Mixed Media design team, but I couldn't resist joining in with this challenge too.

The theme this time is

'Words'.

I made a card for this using the gorgeous Candibean Little Darlings Stamp 'Shop Till You Drop'.
I got this little cutie from
That Craft Place


I've used MDF banners and paper flowers which I got from That Craft Place 

The papers are Papermania Capsule collection.

The Promarker shades I've used are...

Skin: Starfish, Peach, Soft Peach
Hair: Blush, Vanilla, Saffron, Caramel, 
Rest of image: Pineapple Crush, Pastel Yellow, Spring Lilac, Iced Pearl, Antique Pink, Dusky Rose, Pastel Green, Frosted Jade.

I am entering this card into the challenge over at 

We would love to see  your creations for this challenge.

Hop over to the 


to see lot's of gorgeous design team inspiration!

Happy crafting,
love Nicola 
XXX



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the cute little banners.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous image and love the soft tones . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! Design is beautiful! I love all details!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete