PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 16 August 2015

That Craft Place Challenge....Feeling Blue...

Hello lovelies!

The weeks are flying by, I can hardly believe we are halfway through August already. 

It's time for another challenge over at


Now, I know I'm usually on the mixed media team, but I also enjoy making cards. So, I do love to jump on board the card challenges too!

The challenge this time is the theme...

'Blue'


Here is the colour palette to follow...


I have used a cute stamp by Saturated Canary called
'Chasing Butterflies'

Ingredient's I used are...


Saturated Canary Chasing Butterflies Stamp ~ Broken China Distress Ink ~ Blue Pearlescent Card ~ Scalloped Card Blank ~ Blue Stamens

Crafty goodies from my crafty stash...

'Dear Friend' stamp by Hampton Art ~ Promarkers in shades Pastel Blue, Powder Blue, Denim Blue, Blue Pearl, Rock Pool, Capri Blue, ~ Flexmarkers in shades Glacier Blue, Blue Grey 3, Blue Grey 1, Dolpin Blue, Surf Blue ~ Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection Parisienne Blue Papers, Die-cut Notelets & Big Bloomers ~ Blue Cotton Lace ~ Blue Fabric Butterflies ~ Fancy Stapler ~ Blue Gems

We would love to see your 'Blue' creations. Hop over to 
and see lot's of gorgeous design team inspiration!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...


Happy Crafting,
lots of love
Nicola 
XXX


5 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty hunnie, I just love the effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colour palette and beautiful layout.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Friendship cards, the pretty touches of lace and butterfly make for a very elegant card. We are so pleased you joined us at TO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and love the colour combo you used, I love blue with white. The image you used is so sweet and you certainly have spent a lot of time with the embellishments. Its a beautiful card and I'm so glad you joined us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete