PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Thursday 4 January 2018

A Simple Thank You Card

Hello lovelies!

Well firstly let me wish you all a
Happy New Year.

I hope you enjoyed all the festivities!

I love Christmas and New Year, but the run up to it is extremely busy for me at work. It only leaves me a very small amount of time to craft during that time.

Anyhoo, a new year, means new projects created by me.

So to start off with the 2018 creations I have made a very simple thank you card.

It is actually one I have made for my wonderful hubby just to say thanks for a lovely Christmas!

I love scrabble tiles so I've used the Scrabble Tiles clear stamp set from Creative Expressions.

I stamped out the letters for the words I wanted to create. I used foampads to attach to a white card blank. 


I used a black sketch pen to draw a couple of lines around the edges. To finish I added black and white twine and a fancy paperclip...(quite appropriate as my husband sells stationery).

A very quick card.

Hope you like it.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Happy crafting,
Nicola 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment