PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 24 October 2011

Crafty Bloggers Network - 1 Week to go...wooo hoooo

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you've all had a good week-end. I just wanted to remind you all that 'The Crafty Blogger's Network' Challenge goes live next Monday.....which is Halloween.....oOOooooOOOOoooOOOOooooooOOOooo! I hope that you will all join us for our 1st Challenge, it's a fab theme! I've just made my DT card for it tonight. If you do pop in to join us, please also follow us too, as we have an exciting range of theme's that we will be bringing you, loads of great techniques to try. The Design Team want you all to have fun, enjoy each week and hopefully take some inspiration from the crafty ideas we will be bringing you all each week! So, heres the link....     http://craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.com/

I hope to 'see' you there lol.........................

have a great week, have fun and happy crafting

With lots of crafty love from me lol NJ XXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Just popped over to become a follower, cant wait to see your DT cards
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete