PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Saturday 3 December 2011

A little note from me......

A very late good evening from me. Well this is the first time I've had chance to get on the computer all day. I did'nt finish work at the salon till late and fell asleep watching tv..oooppss!!!

I hope you are all keeping well and not getting too stressed out with the Christmas shopping. I have'nt even started mine yet!

Anyhoo......as you all know I do my monthly tutorial 'NJ's Crafty Tips'....'My Crafty Friend of the Month' and also 'My Favourite Blog of the Month'. I absolutely love doing all of these three features on my blog each month, but they are really time consuming to do. So for this reason I just wanted to let you know that I won't be doing them for December and January. Firstly, as you will probably know from my profile that I run my own hair salon. As you can imagine this is my busiest time of year and so I am working longer hours.
Also, I still have a lot of Christmas crafting to make with only three weeks to go..oopppss....I will be showing you all what I make though.
I hope that your not too disappointed though, this is just a temporary break.
The reason also I can't do it in January and maybe even February is, without going into too much detail (I like my blog to be crafty and not about my health lol) I have to go into hospital for a big operation, I have been told I won't be able to do anything for a month and I have to take about two months off work!
Now as you can imagine, this is going to be really hard for someone who likes to be busy busy busy.........me not doing anything is unheard of lol.
I will still be doing my DT work of course and be showing you my crafty makes.
I am going to get organised though and prepare some easy crafting for when I am able to craft after my op later on in January!

As I said before, this little break from these three features is definetly temporary. As soon as I am able to I will start them up again.

A massive thank you from me for taking the time to follow my blog and if your not a follower thank you anyway for reading my chatter and looking at my projects. I love what I do with a passion, and I enjoy the crafty journey I am taking so much. I'm glad I can share it with you all.

Please keep popping back, as I said before I still have a lot of things to make for Christmas!

I've waffled enough now lol....Happy December.....I'm  not saying Happy Christmas just yet, because I will still be popping in a lot before then!

Enjoy your Christmas preparations...and remember if your getting worn out and stressed out with it all.......do what I do..and pour yourself a lovely glass of wine.....take a long bath and read a good book.....it really does help you relax....especially if you've been trudging round doing your Christmas shopping!LOL

Enjoy the rest of your week-end,
lots of love
NJ XXXX

11 comments:

  1. A lovely post hun, I love your chatter it makes me smile :). I'm sure everyone will understand your reasons for taking a break.

    Hope you have time to have a bit of a rest in between your appointments too.

    Hugs, Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break and try to take things a bit easier and then once your op is over and done with and you have had a chance to recuperate you will be raring to go again!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break and I hope the Operation goes well. See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. take care Nicola. and hope all goes well in the New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the break hun, try not to work too hard, i know its a busy time of year for you. Good luck with the op hun, and rest and get yourself back on your feet, your health is more important. Take care (((hugs))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. take things easy hun, make sure you get yourself some me time, crafting and blogging will still be here for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all goes well for you hun. Look after yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post Nicola, we like your chatter and you your craft makes, but we also want you to be well. Crafting does help when you're poorly, as it takes your mind to another place. Try and take a bit of a break between hairdo's if you can, but failing that at least you can have a non guilty rest in hospital! Take care hun and big hugs are with you all the way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh hun dont worry about it, we'll all be here for you and I still love popping by your blog and see your fab creations. Now LOOK AFTER yourself and dont stress out. Make the most of the time you have off and let the people in your life take charge for awhile. HUGE HUGS xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your op goes well and wish you a speedy recovery, make sure you take care of yourself and don't rush back to doing too much too soon
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nicola, You take care of yourself hun and rest as much as possible.

    We will of course pop by to see how your doing. Hope everything goes well for you.

    Take care

    Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete