PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 30 December 2011

My Design Team Card for Glitter Geeks -Brand Spanking New....

This is my design team card for the Glitter Geeks this week.
The theme is...
Brand Spanking New....
make something with crafty goodies
you got from Santa!


My lovely hubby bought me lots of nice crafty goodies so I used them for this card. I made a twisted easel card using 8x8 card blanks. I used Tilda paper pad to cover the card. The stamps is Belles n Whistles which I have coloured using my new Letraset Flex Marker pens. I have stamped the image using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and stamped it onto Bristol Board.
I have matted it onto decorative paper. I got bought some nesties, but as we were staying with my family...I didnt have my Grand Calibur with me...so I did the next best thing and drew round the nestie and carefully cut it out to matt the image onto.
The Spellbinders nestie is Fleur De Lis Rectangles.
I have then embellished with my new lush ribbons and bling that I know my hubby bought me from Polka Doodles

Finally I embellished with lace, decorative pins, flowers and a button that I already had in my craft stash....and as I am addicted to crafting...yes....I take my craft bag away with me!LOL

Hope you like the card and I would love to see your creations with any new crafty goodies you got for Christmas. Look forward to seeing them over at the Glitter Geeks challenge.
Thanks for looking and a very happy crafting and a very Happy New Year....
lots of love
NJ XXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment