PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 6 April 2012

My Polkadoodles DT Card.......

Hello lovelies,

It's that time of the week again which means another challenge over at the


The theme for this week is

'Big Birthday'

so we need to see those creations with a big number on them!

For my card I have used the


I have used a


I have used Vintage Photo distress ink to ink all the edges. I've used a mixture of flowers and flower trim, a doily, lace, star pin, ribbon, bling, dew drops and pearls.



I wanted the '50' to be discreet so I thought popping it onto a tag hidden into a pocket was a good idea!

I hope you like the 'Big Birthday' card. I would love to see your creations for this, don't forget to pop over to the


to see what the rest of the design team have made!
The top 3 winners of this challenge will also receive a copy of the fabulous

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX

4 comments:

  1. Lovely as always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NJ,

    Impressive card!

    Is there a way of entering into this challenge without having to put the card on my blog? Only it's my hubby's 50th soon, and I wouldn't want him to see his card in advance...

    Big Belgian Hug

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya hun you could use photobucket and we need the link to it. Maybe you could try that XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love all the layers/embellies you have added to it.

    Hope you had a great Easter weekend,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete