PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 20 April 2012

Polkadoodles DT Card for this weeks challenge.....

Hello lovelies,

It's Friday again which means another fantastic challenge over at the


and the theme this week in celebration of St.George's Day is

'Red & White' with 'Stashbox Stamp'

For my card I have used the Polkadoodles Sundae of Seasons CD and the stamp from my stashbox is Polkadoodles Dragonfly Neighbours Clear Stamps Set I have coloured the image using Faber-Castell Poly Chromo Pencils in shades: Deep Scarlet Red/Middle Cadmium Red/Pale Geranium Lake and White and blended with Daler Rowney Low Odour Thinners.
I have used Distress Ink Fired Brick for all the edges. I punched a border on the base card and both backing papers. The image is matted onto Marianne Design Paper The Sentiment is from the Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 3 CD. I embellished with sheer flower trim and lace and finally pins.


I would love to see your red & white creations with your chosen stamp. Check out what the rest of the Polkadoodles Design Team have made by hopping over to the


Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card NJ, loving that lace.

    Have fab weekend

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful sweetie, I love these Polka doodles stamps
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete