PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 27 July 2012

Polkadoodles Design Team Card........

Hello lovelies,

well it's that time of the week again, yes it's Friday which means another fantastic challenge over at the


The theme this week is

'Summer'

and also to show some baking with the theme too!

For my card I chose to use the Candy Doodles Collectors Edition CD along with a gorgeous Emma Canning Digi Stamp Millie Birthday I love these digis which you can buy ready to download from Polkadoodles , they are not only gorgeous characters but have a fun element too and look fantastic coloured with any medium of your choice. I have also used a Marianne Design Die and I have made the pink candy swirl embellishment's using Fimo Clay and a texture sheet to make the swirls by pressing the fimo into it and then baking. I wanted these to look like sweet candy!


I love making easel cards, I also cut some strips of paper and curled to make them look like party streamers and I think the cupcake looks good enough to eat!LOL

I would love to see your entries for this theme, so hop over to the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and take a look at the fabulous projects the rest of the design team have made.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much - this is just gorgeous x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning summery card and love the twisted easel shape.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete