PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 29 July 2012

Studio 12 at Polkadoodles.....

Hello lovelies,

Well it's that time of the month where we have our competition post over at


Hop over and take a look at what you could be in with a chance of winning!

For my project this time, I decided to digital craft, and then finish off with hybrid crafting.
I used the Picknix Collection CD and chose the elements I wanted to use. After placing them where I wanted on my layout, I then printed this off and attached to a card blank. I printed off a backing paper and punched out various shaped flowers, then attached these to the card with pearl centres. I wrote on a journalling tag, and then finished with lace.
My project this time has been a bit of an experiment for me, as I took the elements that I wanted to layout digitally into my word programme, I also wanted to play around with all the colours. So, on that note here is the result of my experiment.....


I like these colours and the different shading I've played around with.

Don't forget to check out the Studio 12 Blog where you can see what the rest of the design team have been making.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment