PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 5 November 2012

My First Saturated Canary Image....

Hello lovelies,
 
I have just made a tag using a Saturated Canary Image that I have coloured in.
I have seen so many of these lovely images, lots of my crafty friends have been buying them. After seeing them so beautifully coloured, I decided to take the plunge myself.
 
I have to say I am loving them, I went to buy one image and ended up with eight lol. Now, I am not an expert at colouring so I need more practise. But...they say practise makes perfect...so I will keep practising!LOL
 
I have used a mixture of Letraset Flexmarkers and Promarkers to colour my image.
 
I am entering this tag into the
 
 
Saturated Canary Tag Contest!
 
 
The Saturated Canary Image is ~Thank You!
 
I have made a large tag using Kraft Card, run it through an embossing folder with a script pattern. Inked the edges and the embossing with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
I have embellished with lace, ribbons and gems.
 
The colours I have used are:
 
Skin: Letraset Flexmarkers - Blush ~ Dusky Pink ~ Light Fawn ~ Tea Rose
Eyes: Flexmarkers - Glacier Blue ~ Soft Aqua - Sakura Clear Star pen
Hair: - Letraset Promarkers - Putty ~ Sandstone ~ Caramel ~ Cinnamon ~ Cocoa 
Dress, shoes & tights: Promarkers - Vanilla ~ Spice ~ Apricot ~ Honeycomb ~ Saffron ~ Sandstone
Around the image: Promarker Warm Grey 1
 
I hope you like my first Saturated Canary Image. I have a confession to make, I have made this tag on the larger size as I want to keep it and use it as a marker in my project book!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to your next visit!
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX


1 comment: