PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Thursday 8 November 2012

My NEC Shopping Trip.......

Hello lovelies,
 
Well what a lovely day I have had today. I have been to the NEC the HobbyCrafts event where you can do lots of crafty shopping.
 
I bought lots of crafty stash, and had me some good bargains too!
 
I must first of all tell you about the lovely Hayley and Carol from DREAMEES they are a mother and daughter team and are so lovely and friendly, and very helpful too. I bought loads of gorgeous stamps, and they are fabulous prices too as are the CDs they also sell. You MUST go to the Dreamees Stand its G50 to see these stamps. The samples are stunning and you must see the heart wall decoration it is absolutely stunning. Hayley has made it herself, it is filled with gorgeous stamped flowers and is truly beautiful.
I will be also showcasing the stamps I have bought in my next product review which I will do in a couple of weeks.
 
Another favourite stand that I spent nearly 2 hours at was the Crafted By You stand, which is the Kanban team. Lots of gorgeous goodies, I bought quite a lot from there. How could I resist such bargains and beauty lol. All the team were so friendly, in fact they had a job getting rid of me. I think my hubby thought I was set there for the day, at one point he thought I was going to start demoing when I was chatting to fellow crafter about how gorgeous Kanban products were!LOL
 
I also paid a visit to Hougie Crafts on stand C19 and the fabulous Kay was doing her fantastic demos. A very talented lady and so nice too, always has time for everyone and you  could see how much people were enjoying her demos. One fellow crafter I was talking to had even travelled over especially from Northern Ireland to visit Hougie Crafts.
 
I called at the Pinflair stand E01 too to top up on my glue and while I was there they had this fab products called Ice Diamond and Snow Dust which are actually really really fine flakes of glass. I thought I was hearing things, but when I looked closer, its fantastic. I thought ooo it will feel sharp but it doesn't. It felt like crystals. Now you get a better deal if you buy both of these together or you can just buy them individually. I am going to use them on my Christmas cards on snow scenes, they will give such a lovely effect.
 
Another favourite stand at M10 I went to was the WOW embossing powder, and was it WOW. I got some gorgeous colours of powder and they have some limited edition kits I got Girls Night Out and Sugar & Spice. I also bought some product that you can melt and use in moulds, check out the moulds especially the rose one, it is absolutely gorgeous and will look fab on vintage products.
 
Also check out Meiflower too at stand H36 absolutely gorgeous embellishments, I got some beautiful bling ribbon sliders.
 
There are lots of lovely other stands too worth checking out, too many for me to mention here. I just wanted to share with you where I had been today and why I loved them so much.
 
Here is my crafty stash that I bought today...
 
 
I can't wait to lock myself in my craft room and get stuck into using my gorgeous stash!
 
If you are visiting the NEC I hope you have a lovely time and I hope you too grab yourselves some fab bargains!
 
Have fun and happy shopping,
lots of love
NJ XXX
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment