PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Design Team Card for LEJ Designs...

Hello lovelies!
Well it's time for another fantastic challenge over at the
 
 
We have a brilliant theme which is...
 
'Your Favourite Style'
 
I have chosen Vintage Distressing for my favourite style and made a card using a fabulous COFFEE GRINDER DIGI ...
 
 
I have coloured the digi with Promarker's in shades:
Walnut ~ Cinnamon ~ Burnt Sienna ~ Henna ~ Chestnut ~ Terracotta ~ Tan ~ Metallic Marker Copper
 
I have used clock stamps that I already had in my crafty stash and the sentiment 'coffee run'. I've painted my card blank using Distress Crackle Paint Vintage Photo.
 
To embellish the coffee grinder I have used gilding flakes and Ranger Crackle accents. I just had to add the coffee beans, I absolutely love coffee!
 
I would love for you to enter the challenge, the first randomly selected prize winner will win four digis of their choice from LEJ Designs, and the second winner chosen will receive some goodies from Bramwell Crafts.
 
If you would like to buy any digis from LEJ Designs just click HERE
 
Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your entry!
 
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX
 


1 comment:

  1. This looks brill Nicola :) i can smell the beans ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete