PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 2 July 2013

A Birthday Card for My Mum's Special Birthday...

Hello lovelies.
 
I have had a lovely afternoon with my Mum. Today was her 70th Birthday so she came round for lunch.
 
We had a lovely time together and certainly a good laugh too. I wanted to show you her special card that I made. I have made an easel card.
 
I have used a selection of papers from one of my kits that I have. I have die-cut some flowers using Sizzix Florals Decorative Strip Dies. I cut a heart and butterfly from the Sizzix Basic Shapes and another butterfly from the Sizzix Butterfly Delicate die. I have been playing with my new Big Shot, I love it.
 
I have added 70 gems to the card too!
 
 
My mum loved her card and she had a lovely birthday.
 
I am entering this into the following challenges...
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today. I really appreciate your visits and your lovely comments, thank you.
 
Till next time,
have fun and happy crafting!
Lots of love
Nicola XXX
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing amount of work...your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a super easel card with all the flowers and gems, thanks for joining us at crafty catz
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh super easel card, so soft and delicate colours... thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Nicola, you have made a beautiful card, so delicate and fancy, there are so many lovely details here. Thank you for joining our ‘Say it with flowers’ challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty and lovely. thanks nic for joining us at imagination crafts challenges. heads up your eligible for top 3, for prize use imagination crafts products x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at fashionista
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Sweetie, I bet you Mum loved it xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card. I love the flowers and pretty colours.

    Thanks for joining this months challenge at A Little Bit Crafty
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the pretty papers and pastel colours. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday Challenge at LCI xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful pastel shades, so many pretty elements to look at! Thanks for joining the Ladybugs this time, happy crafting, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card hun, I love the soft colours and the pretty layout, thank you for joining in with Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog (only entries using imagination crafts products are eligible for the prize draw)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete