PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Create & Craft TV - Kanban Samples...

Hello lovelies!

Well I am very excited to show you a couple of 'sneaky peek' projects that I have made for 


with a new gorgeous collection brought to you on 


on 

Wednesday 22nd October

at 

8am...

Woo hooo, you only have to wait until tomorrow to see the 

'Denim & Lace' Collection.

I absolutely loved working with this collection. 

Here are just a couple of samples I have made for the show...



To see more details about these cards hop over to the 


While you are there I would love you to hit the follow button, we have lot's more exciting thing's to come. Myself and the rest of the design team will be showcasing new project's with lot's of different collection's.

Don't forget to see the show, you really don't want to miss out on the

'Denim and Lace' Collection!

Thanks for visiting,
Happy Crafting
lots of love
Nicola 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment