PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Pink Pick of The Month - Kanban DT Post...

Hello lovelies.

I am really excited to be creating a project for a new feature on the 


'Nicola's Pink Pick of the Month'.

I absolutely love pink, it is my favourite colour. So, I thought it would be a great idea to showcase a project using mainly pink element's from the many Kanban Kit's I have collected.
I have been a fan for many years, so do have quite a collection.

Here is my project for this month...



Hop over to the 


To see which products I've used for my card. I would love you to hit the follow button while your visiting. We have lot's of exciting things coming up. 

On Monday 13th October a penny sale starts at 9am, make sure you grab yourselves a bargain.


Thanks for stopping by today, I always appreciate your visit's.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment