PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Petal Lu Challenge + Design Team Call

Hello lovelies!

It's challenge time over at the fabulous


The theme is 

'Anything Goes'.

Some exciting news first before I show you my design team card, Petal Lu is having a design team call.


The DT call out closes on 14-02-17

Petal Lu is a lovely team to work on, I love being part of it. Hop over to the Petal Lu Challenge Blog
to see the full details of how to apply for the team! Good luck!

Now here is my card

I have used the Gorjuss collection to go with my beautiful Petal Lu Flowers. I added the mushrooms as my friend who I'm giving the card to loves them! 

You can buy the gorgeous Petal Lu Flowers HERE

Have fun and don't forget to check out the DT Call!

Happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola 
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment