PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Petal Lu #Challenge32

Hello lovelies!

It's challenge time again over at 


The theme this time is 

'Anything Goes'.

I've made a card for my design team project. I love pink so of course I really enjoyed making this card.


The stamp I've used is LOTV Blowing Bubbles.
I've stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.

I have coloured using Promarkers in the following shades...

Ice Greys 1, 3, 4, 5
Cool Grey 1
Antique Pink
Dusky Rose
Salmon Pink
Almond
Pale Pink
Rock Pool
Arctic Blue

The paper collection is Docrafts Capsule Collection. Of course the smaller pretty flowers are from Petal Lu which you can buy HERE 

Don't forget to hop over to the challenge blog to see lot's more gorgoeus design team inspiration. 

Happy crafting,
lot's of love
Nicola 
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment