PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 28 August 2011

Hello Crafty Friends

Hello my crafty friends, hope you are all having a good bank holiday week end. I've just been to London to see Billy Elliott which was absolutely fantastic. If you want to see a show, I recommend this one......it's full of drama, smiles, laughter, tears and love! A must see!
I'm now in Stratford UpOn Avon with family to celebrate my 40th birthday which is next Tuesday. I am visiting a fantastic craft shop on Tuesday Honeypot Crafts in Nottingham, what better way to finish a birthday celebration in London of shopping, dining and show in London. Craft shopping, I can't wait.
So, to my point today lol......I have been in a lovely garden today near Buckingham Palace, and the colours of some of the flower mixes were stunning. I have taken some photos and will be using these flowers as some ideas for card projects. You see, thats the great thing about being a crafter...you never switch off from it and take inspiration from your surroundings......so on this note, I have lots more ideas to play with from my fantastic trip to London.
Enough of my waffling, lol, enjoy the rest of the bank holiday and I'll be back soon lol,
happy crafting
lots of love NJ XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment