PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 4 September 2011

Altered Mirror

I have altered this plain mirror..........



to this ...................


I used Tim Holtz distress inks in just 4 colours for the whole project. Pigment powders, crackle accents, seed beads, various flowers and findings are also used. I stamped the Gorjuss 'Waiting' image with memento ink and coloured in using Distress Inks. The flowers have been inked to distress slightly. The lace circle was also inked to make look aged. The kraft card background was embossed and then inked and Crafters Companion gold glitter spray used over that. Stamped the friendship word using memento ink. I hope you like this altered art project, this is going to be the subject of the next 'NJ's Crafty Tips' at the end of the month. I am going to show you step by step how to make a similar project to this. I hope you will look forward to seeing how I did it. Thanks for looking and happy crafting everyone, lots of love NJ XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment