PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 11 September 2011

Geordie Meet 2011

Well, what a fab day I had yesterday at the Geordie Meet. It is a meet that my friend Carole organises for a group of us from the Do Craft Forum on the atc section. We had a lovely day. Carole and her oh Keith put so much hardwork into the day, it really is appreciated. This has been the fourth year now and we have so much fun, laughter, and friendship. I was one of the demonstrators and demoed 'Ways with Ribbons'. I think I took everything but the kitchen sink with me lol. It was a fun day, there were other great demos too and a new technique I learnt from my friend Pat which I will tell you about later, as Im going to show you it on here. Anyhoo, I managed to join in with a couple of the demos too which I loved, lovely Janet did a Promarker demo, which was fab, and it was great to learn new tricks on blending. My lovely friend Lynne demoed how to make flowers, although I didnt get chance to make any, she kindly sent me home with the materials to make them, watch this space lol. Well, enough waffling for now.....I'll show you some piccies, hope you enjoy looking at them.

Me with my new specs!
My friend Alison with a birthday cake for Yvonne
Caz who organised the meet and the birthday girl
Doing my demo
Which ribbon to choose
It was Caz and Keith's Sapphire Anniversary so we got them this cake
Me presenting the cake to the happy couple lol
Sue presenting them with gifts
'Class of 2011' lol
The gift that Sue made, we all made 2 squares each to add to it.



Well, I hope you've enjoyed looking at the pics of my Crafty Day with friends, we had a fab time. Certainly a day of laughter!

Have fun, and happy crafting everyone...till next time........

love NJ XXX



2 comments:

  1. Great photos, NJ looks like you had a wonderful day. The mirror is absolutley fabulous! :) x

    ReplyDelete