PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 19 September 2011

Gorjuss Christmas Card


The stamp is Gorjuss Holly. I love these stamps. I have coloured in using promarkers. I used an 8x8 card blank  to make a twisted easel card. The paper is actually wrapping paper that I came across over the week-end, when I saw it I knew it was perfect for this! I have used Co-ordinations black magic cardstock, embossed with a snowflake embossing folder. Sanded lightly to show some of the core. I then stamped the holly from the Gorjuss Winter Wonder stamp set, again coloured with promarkers and added sparkle with a Sakura clear star pen. As I matted and layered I have embellished with some of the broderie anglaise that I also bought. I have embellished with flowers and twine. Time to make this card was around an hour and half.


No comments:

Post a Comment