PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 30 March 2012

My DT card for Emergency Crafter's Challenge.......

Hello my lovelies,

time is just whizzing by!

We have another challenge over at the


with the theme of

'Spring Flowers'

I love flowers, they always cheer me up and I think make a room look so cheery and colourful too.

I have used the


for my card, using just the roses from the cd. I have embellished with a lace bow and a heart pin and Stickles Glitter Glue in Diamond!



I would love to see your creations for this challenge, and please don't forget to spread the word and get your friends to follow Emergency Crafters and join in too!

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX

1 comment:

  1. Hey blog post ! I Appreciate the info - Does someone know if my business would be able to get a sample IRS 8863 example to use ?

    ReplyDelete