PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 18 May 2012

My DT card for Polkadoodles and exciting news.......

Hello lovelies,

it's time for another fab challenge over at the


and the theme this week is

'A Wedding Card With A Difference'.

Also make sure your project includes....

something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue!

I decided to make a Wedding Anniversary card for my
Wedding Card with a difference. My husband and I have just celebrated our 17th Wedding Anniversary, so this is the card I gave to him!






I decided to make a twisted easel card and I have used the Polkadoodles Love & Cherish CD the blue vintage lace is from Marianne Design My something old and borrowed is the photo that I have hidden in a pocket on the card. It is borrowed from my Wedding Album. My something blue is the vintage lace and my something new are the embellishments.
I loved making this card, and my hubby loved receiving it too!

Myself and the rest of the Polkadoodles Design Team would love to see your Wedding Creations, so hop over and take a look at the rest of the design team inspiration!

 We have some very exciting news coming up on Tues 22nd May which will be Polkadoodles 3rd Birthday! We're having a BIG celebration and chances to win over £220 worth of blog candy - so make sure you come and join us at our special party on TUESDAY 22nd to be in with a chance to get some wonderful candy! woooohoooo!!

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX

1 comment: