PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 11 May 2012

My DT card for Emergency Crafter's Challenge.......

Hello lovelies,

Its that time again where we see another fantastic challenge over at the


and the theme this time is...

Spots and Stripes....you can use spots, stripes or both.

The challenge is being sponsored this time by Joanna Sheen who is offering a £10 voucher for the winner.

I have chosen to use a co-ordinating 12x12 paper pad for my card. I love this colour scheme it is the K&Company Scrap pad Chocolate Neopolitan by Brenda Walton.
I have used various things to embellish with.


I would love to see your entries for the challenge, so don't forget to hop over to the blog and see what the rest of the Design Team have made.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX


1 comment: