PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 25 May 2012

My DT card for Emergency Crafters......

Hello lovelies,

I hope you are looking forward to a lovely week-end. As it's Friday that can only mean one thing, another challenge over at


The theme this week is

'Dreamland'

We want to see fairies, unicorns, toadstools, whatever is your crafty dreamland. I have used an Angel for mine.

My 'Dreamland' hits a personal note for me today, as it would have been my Beautiful Dad's birthday! I feel like I have made my card for my Dad, and in my dream I see an Angel looking after him, the flowers represent the flowers my Dad used to tend to in his job as a gardener. I know he will be up there somewhere tending to Heaven's Garden!


The stamp is from Inkdinkado and it's Angels, I have used a Martha Stewart punch around the page too!

I could'nt let my Dad's day pass by without me saying...

'Happy Birthday my Beautiful Daddy, I miss you everyday and I am sure you will hear me somewhere up there'.




I would love to see your entries for this theme, as you can see, mine has come from the heart!

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment