PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 14 August 2012

I love Boofle...

Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all well and enjoying the week so far. It is really warm in Yorkshire at the moment, not that I am complaining! LOL

Well, last night I made another 'Boofle' card.

I absolutely love this little character, he makes me smile. I have a Boofle project book which I am always writing in. I am now to the point where I am using every inch of every page it is that full!

Anyhoo, I will show you the card I've made....


I could'nt resist adding the touch of pink....it is my favourite colour after all!

I hope you will pop back soon to see what other crafty makes I have to show you all.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love from me
NJ.........
and Boofle of course! LOL XXX


1 comment:

  1. I love this card I have just brought the Boofle CD and am addicted! everyone is having Boofle cards. Hope you do not mind I am pinning this to my "to do" list :)

    ReplyDelete