PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 12 August 2012

Wedding Card - Emma Canning Digi

Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine today and also the Olympics too. In all this excitement, I'm sure there have been lots of Wedding's happening all over the country too!

I decided to make a Wedding Card using a fab image designed by the fabulously talented Emma Canning....you can find her fab range of Digis HERE

I have used PAIGE - WEDDING DAY along with papers from the POLKA DOODLES PRETTY SWEET CD The little bag is an organza favour circle that I have filled with the hearts from the punched border and I have also put in heart sequins too, so it looks like confetti.


I have coloured Paige using my Promarkers, here are the shades I have used....

Skin tone: Pastel Pink, Almond, Dusky Pink
Hair: Pastel Yellow, Saffron, Caramel
Dress: Amethyst, Bluebell, Dusky Pink
Background: Warm Grey 2, Cool Grey 1



I wanted the dress to have a look of taffetta and I have finished it off with a Sakura Clear Star Gelly roll pen. You can find the gorgeous bloomers HERE and this gorgeous RIBBON HERE 
 
I love the EMMA CANNING IMAGES and the CHRISTMAS IMAGES are now available too!

Thank you for looking at my Wedding Card, I have some more cards to show you using the Emma Canning Images, so check back soon to see some more creations.

Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX




1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Sweetie & i love the way you have photographed it x

    ReplyDelete