I have finally managed to get my internet connection sorted out now so I have a lot of blogging to catch up on!
I want to show you a card I have made using a sketch from the Docrafts Creativity Club and also a download, both of which are available if you are a member of the Creativity Club.... if you are not already you can join by clicking the link just below
I have used Sketch 54 Designed by Dianna Clews and download Boutique Butterflies.
Products used to make this card...
Docrafts Creativity Club Download Boutique Butterflies ~ Docrafts Creativity Club Daily Sketch 54 both available if you are a CREATIVITY CLUB MEMBER
Papermania 8x8 white card blank ~ Docrafts Artiste Pigment Ink pad - Chocolate ~ Docrafts Artiste Dye Ink Pad - Dark Orange ~ Gold Ribbon ~ Papermania pearl brads ~ Sentiment Stamp from the Country Companions For Someone Special Stamp set ~ Silicon Glue ~ Double-sided tape
How to make...
1. Cover the card blank with patterned paper.
2. Add the brads to the corners as shown.
3. Stick a piece of ribbon across the card three quarters of the way up.
4. Cut an oval topper out from the download sheet. Fussy cut the butterfly and attach with the silicon glue.
5. Cut a circle from the sheet and attach to the ribbon.
6. Cut out another oval topper, stamp the sentiment on this. Cut out the border from another oval topper and attach this over the frame of the stamped topper using silicon glue.
I think this card is so simple to make but looks very elegant with so few materials.
This is just one selection of the many papers and sketches available to download as a member of the Docrafts Creativity Club.
Thanks for popping by and I look forward to your next visit,
have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love