I hope you are all well.
I thought I would show you another card I have made using one of the Creativity Club Daily Sketches, which is available to download if you are a member of the
If you are'nt a member yet, just click on the link above to see where you can join. You get fabulous discounts in the online store, special offers, daily sketch downloads, Creativity TV and much, much more. Excellent value membership!
Anyhoo, for my card this time I wanted to show you how you can use a daily sketch with the Docrafts Digital Designer Collections.
I have used Daily Sketch 51 Designed by Katy Godbeer and for my papers and embellishments I have used the Docrafts at Christmas Time Digital Designer.
Docrafts Creativity Club Daily Sketch 51 ~ Docrafts Papermania at Christmas Time Digital Designer ~ 8x8 Papermania Kraft card blank ~ Docrafts X-Cut Nesting Dies Scalloped Squares ~ Papermania self-adhesive silver dew drops ~ Gold Glitter Glue ~ Clear Glitter Glue ~ 3D foam pads
How to make...
1. Decide which paper you would like to use and print off 1 sheet. Trim to size leaving a border of the kraft card showing.
2. Print off a co-ordinating sheet of holly paper and using a small scalloped square, die- cut four squares. Attach these as shown with foam pads.
3. Add dots of gold glitter glue along the centre, inbetween the four squares.
4. Select a flower of your choice from the Papermania at Christmas Time, resize the flower to fairly small, copy this 15 times, print out and cut the flowers out.
5. Use a foam pad to attach each flower to the card as shown and embellish the centres with dew drops.
6. Finally print a greeting, trim to size so it fits on the first square, decorate with glitter glue.
I think this card shows off the sketch that I chose really well. I like the flowers, it's just a different twist on the traditional Christmas Card, but in keeping with traditional colours!
I hope you have enjoyed your visit, thank you so much for stopping by!
Have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love