PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 6 January 2013

Hello.......

Hello lovelies and a very Happy New Year to you all.
 
I wanted to just say hello, I did have a card to show you but at the moment I have no browse button when I click on the Insert Image Icon so until it comes back I can't add any photos!
 
I have no idea how else to do it, I don't want to start downloading anything else, so until it returns looks like I'll just have to sit it out!
 
Anyhoo, I hope you are all well.
 
Hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly lol....
 
until then,
 
have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX

2 comments:

  1. Oh seeetie, it is a real pain when blooger decides it doesn't want to play. Hope it sorts itself out soon, as i love your work. Happy New Year xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lise sweetie, Ive managed to do it now thank goodness. Thanks for all your help xxxx

    ReplyDelete