PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Tuesday 8 January 2013

My Dreamees DT Card .....

Hello lovelies,

I want to share with you a card I have made as one of my DREAMEES design team projects. I decided to make a 'Thank You' card, which I am going to give to my hubby. I wanted to thank him for such a lovely Christmas. I have used the A Boys Life CD which has lots of fantastic elements to use. I chose the fishing topper as my hubby loves fishing!

The backing papers are from the cd too and the letters. I love these, they are like scrabble tiles. The ribbon and buttons are also available from Dreamees and you can find the set HERE
 

 
I hope you like the card I have made today!
Don't forget that Dreamees has launched a new collection of stamps which are absolutely gorgeous...hop to the DREAMEES ONLINE SHOP to buy yours now, I just know your going to love them. Also while you are there, why not pop a yearly membership in your basket. It is only £5.00 for the year and you get 10% of your orders online and at shows and monthly freebies too.
Thank you for stopping by,
have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment