PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 23 February 2014

A 30th birthday card for my lovely friend...

Hello lovelies!

I have a birthday card to show you that I made for my lovely friend.
It was her 30th birthday last week. 

A girl after my own heart her favourite colour is pink! 

Well, how could I resist using this on her card. I teamed it with black, the Kanban Bella Italiano collection and some sparkle...here is what I came up with...


I used the Joanna Sheen dies Lace Edger 1 and Butterfly Flourish.

I added some gorgeous ribbon that I bought from a lovely little shop at Barnard Castle.

The flowers and spiral are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 

I discreetly put 30 in the corner.

I think this card was just perfect for my friend.

Thanks for looking.

Have fun and happy crafting, 
lots of love
Nicola 
XXX





1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Nicola, I have this collection it's gorgeous isn't it.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete