PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 23 February 2014

A little bit of Bebunni Baby....

Hello lovelies...

wow I'm on a roll this evening catching up with blogland.

So, a few weeks ago I made some baby cards using the Bebunni Baby Collection from Crafter's Companion.

I went to the Ross Papercraft show in Hull and picked up some really cute baby embellishments that were just perfect to go with this collection.

Here is what I made...





On the girl baby card I have used a die which is a Sizzix die and it is the Framelits Frame Heart with crown.

The boy cards have the embellishments on that I bought at the show.

Hope you like them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting!

Lots of love
Nicola
XXX

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nicola such cute images.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, those embellishment match perfect x

    ReplyDelete