PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 23 February 2014

My favourite card...

Hello lovelies!

Well out of the projects I've been blogging with you all this evening I really do feel that I've saved the best till last. I have to say that this is one of my favourite cards that I have made.

I think it is really nice to have a favourite of your work, this is just perfect as I absolutely love vintage and I love butterflies.

The collection is the Vintage Bloom Collection from Aspire Crafts.


I have used Dekro mounts which I have coloured with distress ink. 

The die is a Joy crafts die, butterfly border.

I love the Vintage  Bloom Collection, it is so very pretty!

Well, that is me all caught up in blogland for now...I will be back very soon with some more crafty creations.

Thanks for stopping by I always appreciate your visits.

Happy crafting,
lots of love
Nicola 
XXX

2 comments: