PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 29 January 2012

CBN DT Challenge 10 - Distressing

Hello everyone

this is the DT card I made for the

Crafty Blogger's Network

Challenge 10 Distressing



I covered the card blank with decorative paper and distressed the edges with a nail file and distress ink. I scrunched up a doily and dabbed distress ink over it then stuck to the top left corner along with some feathers. I used a background stamp with distress ink and stamped over a plain flower. Attached to the card and in the middle I have glued dried flowers.
The birdcage, bird and greeting are all from a Kanban kit I had. I scrunched them all up and then attached to the card, making sure I put some feathers behind the bird.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting,
love NJ XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment