PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Competition Cards

Hello my lovelies, well I hope your all having a good week so far. I'm having a very busy week at work and home!

I just thought I would show you three cards that I entered into the Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine competition just before Christmas. I didnt win, but it's worth a try!

Anyhoo, I hope that you like them.

Distressed card using Flower Girl Sugar Nellie Stamp


Masked stamping technique using Kanban Moulin Divas - Tres Chic stamp. I stamped it with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire and coloured the image using a slightly damp paint brush to draw colour in from the stamp outline.


Fizzy Moon Twisted Easel card




Thanks for looking and happy crafting
lots of love
NJ XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment