PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Thursday 4 October 2012

I Heart Christmas.....Studio 12 Post.....

Hello lovelies,
 
It is my turn to post today over at the fabulous
 
 
I decided I would go for something quite simple so I chose to make a very quick Christmas card!
 
I have used the PICKNIX COLLECTION 2 - GINGERBREAD TWIST and kept the embellishment simple using only twine!
 
 
I love the ticket greeting, its really cool!
 
Have you seen the fantastic new dvd brought to you by our very own Nikky?
 
 
Click the link above to see what the excitement is all about and to order your copy!
 
Also, don't forget that Polkadoodles will be at the GNPE in Harrogate this week-end
Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th
 
 
It will be a fantastic fun filled week-end and I hope you stop by and say hello, I will be working on the Polkadoodles stand. Let me tell you I am beyond excited, lol. I look forward to seeing you there!
 
Have a fantastic week-end,
have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. its gorgeous nj, i love it. So wish I was going, just a bit tofar, Maybe I should ask my sister if she fancies a day out lol xxx

    ReplyDelete