PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 21 October 2012

My Craft Room.....Tidy Up.....Again....

Hello lovelies,
 
  I hope you are enjoying the week-end whatever you may all be doing.
 
I just thought I would share with you my latest photos of my
 
'Craft Room Tidy Up'
 
this has been on going for a while as I have been waiting for my lovely hubby to move all of his cd's and dvd collections out of my craft room! LOL
 
Finally, he got round to it and now I have extra shelf space which I have easily filled lol. I have had yet another tidy up and now I can get ultra creative lol and mega organised!
 
Hope you enjoy the tour....hehehehe....
 













 
So now you can see where I spend many hours creating away. I absolutely love being in my craft room. I think it looks tidy anyway...for now!LOL
 
Thanks for popping by today,
 
have fun and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment