PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 7 August 2017

Mixed Media Album Pages

Hello lovelies!

I hope you are all well. I have some mixed media album pages to show you that I created a little while ago.

I absolutely love creating mixed media pieces. I love the feeling of it all coming together, you start off with just a plain canvas which after adding embellishments, materials such as ribbon or lace, painting and inking and spritzing,  you then achieve a thing of beauty! 

I also like the fact that with mixed media, you just have to use your imagination and let your creativity flow.




All of the products and album pages are created using my Craft Box subscriptions. The Monthly Box, Mixed Media Box and Snip Art.

Hop over to the CRAFT BOX WEBSITE to see more information on how to subscribe and also all of the gorgeous crafting goodies available to buy.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Have fun and happy crafting,
lot's of love
Nicola
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment