PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 27 February 2012

Crafty Bloggers Network DT Card - Challenge 15

Hello my lovelies,

I hope you have all had a good week-end.

So today see's another challenge over at the


The theme this week is

Spring Time



I have used my Do Crafts Digital Designer Spring Chic Cd for this card.
I love this image, it's so cute.
I have used a template off the cd for the card blank and decoupaged Tatty Ted.
I have embellished with buttons, a ribbon bow and liquid pearls.
Hope you like it. I want an Easter Egg now lol.

I would love to see your entries for this theme,
have fun
happy crafting
love NJ XX


2 comments:

  1. So sweet..thats a big egg he has there is it for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - Coincidentally , if your business requires a SSA-3368-BK , We saw a fillable document here http://goo.gl/3yjFsC

    ReplyDelete